ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Hurricane Opal

Re: [endurance] Hurricane Opal

HALL@CC.DENISON.EDU
Thu, 05 Oct 1995 16:12:34 -0400 (EDT)

From: IN%"prevatt@lds.loral.com" 5-OCT-1995 16:02:12.70
To: IN%"endurance@moscow.com"
CC:
Subj: RE: [endurance] Hurricane Opal

>Good thoughts and prayers to all of you and your precious animals who have
>been affected by Hurricane Opal. Let us know that you are alright or if
>there is anything we can do to help.
>
>Carol

>From Truman....
>We were luckin Opal where we live, a little rain and about 40 mph winds.

Here in central Ohio, we are getting the "remnents" of Opal. 3-5" of rain
with gusty winds up to 40 mph. :^) Sigh.
But I'm sure glad to hear you weren't hit badly, and that evacuation
proceedings have been outlined so well since Andrew...

Jude Hall
hall@cc.denison.edu
whose horses probably look like wet rats today....
__