ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Halloween Horror?

Re: [endurance] Halloween Horror?

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Sat, 30 Sep 1995 07:34:49 -0700 (PDT)

re: Oct 21&22

Each ride is 50 miles no training ride. Halloween Horror is two days in
Lancaster, just north of Magic Mountain on the Golden State Freeway approx
halfway between LA and Bakersfield. The second day is the same as the
first. You loop back over the same area. Call for entry form,
805-724-1586, The McLaughlin Ranch, 46605 Kings Canyon Road, Lancaster,
Ca. 93536

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Tommy Crockett, Los Osos, California, USA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
tomydore@goblin.punk.net or dams028%calpoly.bitnet@cmsa.berkeley.edu