ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] Ariat boots - Love em!

[endurance] Ariat boots - Love em!

Jennifer Hixson (Jennifer.Hixson@Forsythe.Stanford.EDU)
Tue, 26 Sep 95 12:34:08 PDT

I've had a pair of Ariat paddock boots that I have had for over a
year, and they're great. I'm not sure what the name of the style
is, but they are the ones that are made of a synthetic leather
(looks and feels just like leather, and they stand up to the
elements much better than leather).

I'm at the barn everyday, and usually wear out my boots every 6
months or so... not these, they still look like new!

They are also extremely comfortable. They never needed any breaking
in. I've been comfortable in my Ariats doing some mild hiking with
my horse. However, when I know I'm going to do a lot of hill
climbing, and some jogging, running shoes are still better.

I have definitely gotten my moneys worth. I don't know if the
leather one hold up as well, but I'm sure they are as comfortable.

Jennifer Layman
"Hoosannah"
Palo Alto, CA