Subject: [endurance] Saddles
Author: SandyDSA@aol.com at CCMAIL
Date: 9/8/95 8:45 PM

We have competed in Aussies as well as Orthoflex Endurance cutbacks. So far,
the Orthos are way out on front as far as fit and comfort. The Aussies were
okay for the rider and fine for the horse up to about 30 miles and then,
OUCH! What is the general consensus on the better endurance saddles? We also
have a new ZES, and have not used it enough yet to know about it. Any input!
Sandy