ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Scheduling Issues

Re: [endurance] Scheduling Issues

Pamela M. Corley (pcorley@hsc.usc.edu)
Thu, 7 Sep 1995 16:42:26 -0700 (PDT)

I also find the overlapping dates (for So. California rides) for AERC and
NATRC frustrating. I did call the AERC Main Office and expressed my
concern regarding the overlapping dates. They did not handle the issue;
instead asked me to contact the sanctioning director.

Before I contact the AERC sanctioning director(s) or NATRC, would you let me
know (either via the list or e-mail):
1) Are you likely to participate in both AERC and NATRC events
2) What area/region you are in
3) Proposals or suggestions for avoiding overlapping dates between
these groups

Pamela Corley
pcorley@hsc.usc.edu