ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] Re: endurance Trail Blazer

[endurance] Re: endurance Trail Blazer

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 11:11:07 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 24 Aug 1995 TETERVIN@bms.com wrote:

> Gosh- and I just sent in $15 for a subscription about a month ago... I do know
> that the US Postal Service takes a very dim view of mail fraud which includes
> not delivering what the customer paid for. If anyone has kept track of this
> nonperformance by the mag, I think you can ask your local postmaster what to
> do next. If I don't receive an issue within another month I'll look into .-Amy

I don't think it's fraud. I think Susan Gibson has long demonstrated a
penchant for being uncaring toward strangers and is a poor manager. Since
her publication has taken off to a National scale, as opposed to the former
California audience, perhaps she should turn the reins over to a more
abled manager. (run on sentence alert)

I'm very sure it isn't fraud. I'm sure from what I've read here if she
were to return calls that's all she'd be doing for days on end.

####Tommy Crockett, Los Osos, Ca.####
Tomydore@goblin.punk.net###DAMS028%CALPOLY.BITNET@cmsa.berkeley.edu
ask me about my TB mare Flossie or that Arab The Rebel Prince
"I don't wear no Stetson But I'm willing to bet son I'm just a big a
Texan as you are, There's a Girl in her bare feet Asleep in the back
seat, that trunk's full of Pearl Beer and Lone Star" Terry Allen