ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: a little chatty

Re: a little chatty

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 07:55:33 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 24 Aug 1995 WRude@aol.com wrote:

> believe is personal chatty stuff and less cluttered?...
>
> There hasn't really been anything on here that I've seen that bothers me, if
> I don't want to read, I delete and move on...
>
> I like the fact that endurance folks are sharing their 'horse' experiences
> and endurance info here - we are all so 'independent' at the rides - I enjoy
> getting to see/hear what's up with everyone including out of area folk....
>
> just my thoughts...
>
> Thanks
>
> Wendy R.
> Washington state

I agree with Wendy. The only problem I have is that twice now I know I've
hit the reply function in both ELM and PINE to reply only to the sender
and my personal message goes through to the list. I've had two other
people tell this has happened to them as well.

####Tommy Crockett, Los Osos, Ca.####
Tomydore@goblin.punk.net###DAMS028%CALPOLY.BITNET@cmsa.berkeley.edu
ask me about my TB mare Flossie or that Arab The Rebel Prince
"I don't wear no Stetson But I'm willing to bet son I'm just a big a
Texan as you are, There's a Girl in her bare feet Asleep in the back
seat, that trunk's full of Pearl Beer and Lone Star" Terry Allen