ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP

Re: NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP

Peter Laberge (plaberge@epix.net)
Tue, 22 Aug 1995 19:58:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 22 Aug 1995, Lori Hayward wrote:

> Does anyone know yet if this event will still go on? and what is
> the latest on VS in the Flagstaff area? Thanks. Lori

On 8/15, the Organizing Committee for the NACER decided to
hold the ride as scheduled in Flagstaff on 9/16.
As of a few days ago, there were no current active cases
of VS in Arizona. State import requirements can change daily
and will surely impact travel to and from Flagstaff.
Teddy Lancaster told us of a number to call for the latest
info on state import regulations. It's 1-800-545-8732
and is a service of the Centers for Epidemiology and
Animal Health. Anyone hauling through or near CO,UT,NM or TX
should check it out.

The East Time Zone Team plans to be there! Squad members
as announced by the Selection Committee after the
Ft. Armstrong ride are:

Diane Bickers/Pars Turbo Gin
Valerie Kanavy/Pieraz
Lois McAfee/RA Rhett Butler+/
Pat Oliva/Rushcreek Reid
Jim Rogan/WJ Beezar
Steve Rojek/WR Peregrine

Hope it happens! I'll post any updates I hear.

Pete LaBerge