ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: White hairs!

Re: White hairs!

Linda Cowles @ PCB x5624 (linda_cowles@MENTORG.COM)
Tue, 22 Aug 95 14:49:55 -0700

Hi Folks,

I wrote up a detailed description of how to do this for rec.eq about
a year ago, and I have a couple hardcopies of it but will continue to
pursue the on-line instructions.... if I can't find them, I'll retype it!
One of the dressage newsletters back east published it, and their editor
may still have it on-line.

This REALLY is a neat trick, even if you aren't going shopping for a saddle.
Really helps you see the changes that a horses back goes through.

I have several casts of Shatirrs back, from un-fit to endurance-back to
dressage-back, and the changes are really interesting.

Meanwhile, we'll cast Nicks horse this weekend at PtReyes! If any other
campers want to try this, all it takes is a carpenters level and 4 to 6
rolls of 6 inch wide "quick-dry" (Not super quick-set!) plaster tape.

I also told Nick that I'll bring all of my saddles for him to check
out on his horse...

Later! Linda Cowles
Gilroy Ca