ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: endurance-digest V1 #106

Re: endurance-digest V1 #106

jsnyder@td2cad.intel.com
Mon, 21 Aug 1995 10:03:05 -0700

Thanks for all that tedious "search & rescue" work!

>One other note, would it be helpful for the non-digest subscribers to
>have an "[endurance]" at the beginning of every messages subject line?

Well, it would help differentiate on those rare occasions when I see
several messages on the subject of "LSD info" -- could be long slow n
distance, limited slip differential (my Z-car mailing list), or a
follow-up from talk.politics.drugs. :-) (This did happen a few months
ago--someone on the Z-list asked for LSD info and I eagerly keyed up
the text expecting horse talk!)

If it's easily automatable, go ahead, but I can't promise to remember
to type it in myself. :0

-Sallijan

Sallijan Snyder | ==> I am not a speaker-for-Intel.
Santa Clara, California |
(408)765-9068 wrk (408)629-5909 hm | "Sometimes you'll find a heap of
Internet: jsnyder@td2cad.intel.com | thread on a mighty small spool."
or sallijan@ix.netcom.com |
*Internet Z-Car Club Member #42* | --Savvy Sayin's