ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: endurance-digest V1 #106

Re: endurance-digest V1 #106

Bengt-Erik Norum (bnorum@fsr.com)
Sat, 19 Aug 1995 15:26:11 -0700 (PDT)

I _must_ apologize for the mess that this one subscription has caused. I
think I have found and eliminated the problem.

What happened: "James Deardorff" has a broken mail gateway (or had), he
either lost his account or his mail gateway started ignoring him.
Anyway, when mail came to him, his mail gateway (@NCR.COM) bounced his
mail back to _all_ of the addresses in the header, including
endurance-digest@moscow.com (which in turn get's mailed to all the
endurance subscribers, as well as being tossed into the digests!)....

Anyway, today, I undertook the lengthy task of verifying each and every
subscriber to the -digest version of this mailing list.

Excuse the long-winded explanation and enjoy the wonderful conversation.

One other note, would it be helpful for the non-digest subscribers to
have an "[endurance]" at the beginning of every messages subject line?

-- Bengt-Erik Norum -- bnorum@fsr.com -- http://www.fsr.com/~bnorum/ --
pgp key fingerprint = 70 E3 1D F7 B0 71 45 91 94 FF 61 0A 09 84 6A B1
-- key id = D5059799 -- finger bnorum@moscow.com or use a keyserver --
-- fax: +1 208 883 3733 - wk: +1 208 882 8869 - hm: +1 208 882 2626 --