ridecamp@endurance.net: Need crew for Swanton 100

Need crew for Swanton 100

Lari Shea (larishea@mcn.org)
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 14:43:18 -0700

>To: endurance digest
>From: larishea@mcn.org (Lari Shea)
>Subject: Need crew for Swanton 100
>Bcc:
>Hi folks,
>
>I just received a phone call from my main crew person for the Swanton 100
ride THIS WEEKEND telling me she can't be there. My two daughters are
riding also, on what will be their first 100. Although the "kids" (age 18 &
23) are experienced endurance riders, their crew people are total strangers
to the sport. Can anyone out there help us? I'd be more than happy to
offer my standard trade of trail rides on the beach at my stable in
Mendocino, or boarding at my ranch so you could ride your own horse up here
in the redwoods.

>Our phone/fax is 707-964-9669....please call collect if you can help crew.
Thanks much........