>From ncrgw1!moscow.com!endurance Tue Aug 15 10:02 EDT 1995 remote from ncrhub4
From: owner-endurance-digest@moscow.com
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 06:26:22 -0700
To: endurance-digest@moscow.com
Subject: endurance-digest V1 #99

endurance-digest Tuesday, 15 August 1995 Volume 01 : Number 099

From: gf@merkle.baaqmd.gov (Fend, Gary)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 95 13:55:08 pst
Subject: SF Bay Area Trail Trials

When the rain last June cancelled the endurance ride (Oakland Hills)
our club (Moraga Horsemen) puts on every year it left a huge hole in
our bank account.

In order to recoup some of our losses, we are putting on a Trail
Trials (Obstacle Ride) on August 26th. The ride will take place
around San Leandro Reservoir and the town of Moraga.

The ride is CSHA sanctioned and points go toward year end high point
awards.

For more information or an entry please contact:

Laura Fend 510-935-8147
or
Me at gf@merkle.baaqmd.gov
or
garyef@aol.com

Thanks and if we don't see you at the trail trials, I hope you can
make it to next year's Oakland Hills Ride!