ridecamp@endurance.net: [dluehosh@vt.edu: AM Radames grandson for sale!]

[dluehosh@vt.edu: AM Radames grandson for sale!]

Stephanie Teeter (step@sunfish.fsr.com)
Wed, 19 Jul 1995 21:41:43 +0800

Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 10:46:43 -0500 (EST)
From: "Gwen Dluehosh" <dluehosh@vt.edu>
Sender: dluehosh@vt.edu
To: step@sunfish.fsr.com
Subject: AM Radames grandson for sale!

Hi Stephanie, not sure if I can directly post this, so FWD if it is
acceptable to the endurance people!
For sale:
Stallion, 14 years old, gray Arab, pedigree to follow text. Good
disposition, all shots, well loved by late owner. Need to seettle estate.
Contact person Carol Cole: 410-956-0996 in MD, USA

Ok, lowdown. Horse needs to be sold, and in my humble opinion should go to a
Raffles stud. THis horse has a gorgeous front end and a good back end, legs
are very nice, good bone and tendon, typical Raffles. I called the lady and
she said they might even geld the guy, but I will flip out if they do. THey
are taking offers for him, and I would have bought him except I already have
a nice stallion. He is a perfect match for a preservationist breeder on a
Raffles horses. SO, if anyone does buy him, or would like to goa halves
with me, or maybe even thirds, PLEASE call me. I would like to breed my
Jimmy Dean mare to him as many times as possible. She is 21 years old.
(Starting next spring.)

OK, PEDIGREE:
------ AZRAFF (Raffles x Azja IV)
------Gai-Apache------ Ga-Rageyma (FERZON x Gajala)
------Ferzona--------- FERZON (Ferneyn x Fersara)
--------- Raffwe (RAFFEY x Weda)
242920 WB Toraho
------------ INDRAFF (Raffles x Indaia)
-------Al MARAH RADAMES-- Gutne (Bazleyd x Gharifet)
-------Bint Bintu Gulastra- Lauren (Rapture x Gisela)
-----Mlecha (GULASTRA x ? (erased)

Anyway, anyone interested, Please let me know.
Would hate to see this nice horse gelded.
Gwen
| Gwen Dluehosh |
| Desert Storm Arabians (| |)_____ |
| 2249 Mt. Tabor Rd / \ \__=___ |
| Blacksburg, VA 24060 (= + =) \___=___ |
| 540/953-1792 \ + / \__=____ |
| dluehosh@vt.edu | + | \____=___ |
| Endurance/racing ()+() \ _______ |
| halter stock available \_/ |