ridecamp@endurance.net: [SandyDSA@aol.com: 1994 STRAIGHT EGYPTIAN FILLY FOR SALE]

[SandyDSA@aol.com: 1994 STRAIGHT EGYPTIAN FILLY FOR SALE]

Stephanie Teeter (step@sunfish.fsr.com)
Sat, 15 Jul 1995 08:24:06 +0800

From: SandyDSA@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 21:42:39 -0400
To: step@sunfish.fsr.com
Subject: 1994 STRAIGHT EGYPTIAN FILLY FOR SALE

1994 Filly by Endurance AND show stallion (not halter!) out of race mare, 14
hands at a year, now 15 months and 14.2, she is beautiful and big and has
excellent legs. $3000 is a steal for this straight Egyptian with athletic
ability. We may consider a trade for a really decent camper for a Ford250
Lariat Extra Cab, or even qualified fininshing on a couple of really BIG
endurance prospect mares, one a 16 hand 5 year old and the other a 15.2 hand
6 year old (dam of the filly above). Also, due nex season, foals by Salazar
SF out of Crabbet Don Raffon daughter (endurance horse) and out of our 16
hand straighte Egyptian 5 year old mare. Super deals on prefoaling sales!
Deep Sands Arabians at (818) 889-9970 or E-Mail Sandydsa@aol. com ******HI
JERRY!!!