Subject: Re[2]: CASTLE ROCK
Author: Stacy A Berger <Stacy_A_Berger@ccm.sc.intel.com> at CCMAIL
Date: 7/12/95 3:17 PM

Hi Laney!

Congratulations to you and Tara too! I am heading on up to Canada to party at
the Calgary Stampede with some friends for a week and unfortunately will miss
Fireworks this year. I think my next ride may be Las Trampas up in the Oakland
Hills. I know of a few people from this group that are heading over to
Fireworks - maybe you can all meet up. I also heard that the beginning was
re-routed, no more steps. Should be fun. I'll have to enjoy Fireworks by
hearing about everyone's good time on the net!!

Hope to meet up with you (and the other folks with names and no faces) soon!

Stacy Berger
Morgan Hill, CA