ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: CASTLE ROCK

Re: CASTLE ROCK

Lucia Humphrey (laneyh@ix.netcom.com)
Wed, 12 Jul 1995 13:55:12 -0700

You wrote:

>I just spoke with Barbara McCreary, Castle Rock Ride Manager. She
>confirmed that anyone who completed the ride - without metabolic or
>lameness problems will recieve a completion with mileage credit.
Barbara
>is busy sending out letters of explanation and the completion awards
by
>mail.
>
>Stacy and Porter
>(now we "officially" finished!)

Dear Stacy & Porter -
What good news for all of us who hung in there. Our horses worked
so hard, I'm really glad they will get recognition for what they did!
I think this ride has become my standard for "difficult ride," and all
other rides will get judged against it. Tara's next challenge will be
the altitude of the Eastern High Sierra Classic at the end of the
month.
I hear that the beginning of the Fireworks ride has been completely
changed because of the flood damage to the trail. That would be really
nice. Are you going to do Fireworks?
Hoping we meet at some ride!
Laney