ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Illinois endurance riders please read!

Re: Illinois endurance riders please read!

Katja Laeubin (cgkxl@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu)
Wed, 5 Jul 1995 18:33:32 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 5 Jul 1995, Ingrid Grete Gordon wrote:

> Thank you to all who responded to my questions!
> I am truly interested in trying my hand at this sport, and I would like to
> know if any of you out there are from Illinois and might be able to tell me
> how I could get involved in the sport in my area. Please feel free to
> communicate with me directly to my email address, so as not to clog up the
> general channels.
> Thank you in advance!
>
> Ingrid Gordon
> Champaign, IL
>
> Ingrid Grete Gordon
> 24 N. Webster St. #7A
> Madison, WI 53703
> (608)255-0164
> iggordon@students.wisc.edu

Hi to everybody who is riding endurance in Illinois,

I am an exchange student from Germany at Eastern Illinois University in
Charleston,IL, and got introduced to Endurance some years ago while
living in California (I did not only get introduced, I also got hooked!).
Anybody out there in Illinois who would like to chat about this
great horse sport? Anybody out there needing a crew on an upcoming ride -
I'd love to follow along....
Feel free to contact

Katja Laubin
2112 9th street