ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Horse-Stuff Washing

Re: Horse-Stuff Washing

Linda Cowles @ PCB x5624 (linda_cowles@MENTORG.COM)
Mon, 3 Jul 95 13:55:55 -0700

Howdy,

I've washed these by soaking them throughly with plain water, brushing
the exterior with slightly soapy water (using a mild soap like ivory,
then rinsing the exterior well.

To wring them out, I use a firm, slanted surface (1/2 inch plywood works),
and a big old rolling pin. Works great.

I stopped using these because they were so much trouble. I now use a
barrel racer cut Woolback with a western or english saddle. Works better
with my sensitive backed arab than an expensive Skito pad, and washes
easily in the washer.

Linda Cowles
Gilroy California