ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Packs/distributing weight

Re: Packs/distributing weight

Linda Cowles @ PCB x5624 (lindac@wv.MENTORG.COM)
Tue, 13 Jun 95 07:30:49 -0700

Hi Gang!

Okay, I'll join the frey! I also use snugpacks on my western-endurance
saddle, buy them from Jan at Pony Express, and I LOVE them! I use
both the cantle and pommel bags. I can't say enough good about them.
I ride with two of the large water bottles on the cantle bag, and they
never bang around.

Linda Cowles