ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: XP RIDE

Re: XP RIDE

Karen Steenhof (ksteenho@eagle.idbsu.edu)
30 May 1995 08:10:21 -0600

In <013.07169229.XXDU78A@prodigy.com>, MS LOUISE D BURTON wrote:
>Is anyone going to this ride this month? Or has anyone been who can tell
>me about it? We are going and would love to hear any comments, advice,
>etc. Thanks!
>Louise & Fa AL Badi+

I am planning to go. I have not done it before but have talked to
some people to have. All reports I have heard are favorable. You
stay in the same camp all 5 days. There is a small town with a motel,
grocery store, restaurant right near camp. Showers might be
available. Water is. The trail is supposed to be fairly
difficult but not impossible--going up into the mountains (maybe up to
11,000 ft???). I'm planning to take 2 horses and alternate days. If
you have never done a multi-day ride, I recommend it.

Karen Steenhof
Boise, Idaho