ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Re[2]: Dynamite

Re: Re[2]: Dynamite

Stephanie Teeter (step@sunfish.fsr.com)
Tue, 23 May 1995 13:04:36 +0800

Nick,

To be honest - I don't know that there are all that many differences.
You have to read the literature - and read the contents. Many are
very similar, differ in a few ingredients. I like Dynamite because
they carry a full spectrum of products. They are a little pricier
than some companies. I started with them based on recommendations
from others. I use the Dynamite and Dynamite Plus vit/min
supplements plus the Pro-Biotic digestive aid. Also take the
human Dynamite vitamins (my kids won't touch them - "horse pills!").
I did a little research on the different vit/min supplements a while
ago - one of the biggest difference between Dynamite and a few others
and the rest of the supplements is that the minerals are chelated -
bound to organic acids - which is supposed to improve utilization.
One problem that Dynamite has is inadequate Selenium for the Northwest
where hay is generally low in Se. I supplement the supplement
with Equi-Se. (!!)

Its kind of like saddles ... and religion, and politics - some people
swear by a particular 'brand', others have their own.

Steph