ridecamp@endurance.net: [equivid@CyberGate.COM: World Equestrian Games]

[equivid@CyberGate.COM: World Equestrian Games]

Stephanie Teeter (step@sunfish.fsr.com)
Sat, 20 May 1995 18:14:54 +0800

From: sally lasater <equivid@CyberGate.COM>
Date: Sat, 20 May 95 15:40:14 -700
To: step@sunfish.fsr.com
Subject: World Equestrian Games

Hi there folks. We are adding all of your organization
and calender events data to the HorseNet URL under
"Organizations and Associations" and "Calendar of Events".

It should be updated within two days or so.

Thanks a bunch for adding HorseNet to your On-Line reference
list of horse sites.

Would you be so kind as to also add the EquiVid URL and Premier
Horse Network URL?

http://www.cybergate.com/horsenet/equivid
http://www.cybergate.com/horsenet/premier

In about two weeks we start up our own server,
to http://www.horsenet.com, but you know how gliches go, so for
now leave the www.cybergate.com as part of the URL

ALSO. We distribute all of the WEG videos for Equestrian Vision
here in the U.S., and have both the 1990 and the 1994 Endurance
videos. $24.95 for 1990 and $39.95 for 1994 (if they mention they
saw it on the web). They are different than the ones done by the
USET. Half of the tape is Endurance and the other is vaulting.

Also, as vice president of Acquisitions for the new Premier Horse
Network, I should would like to broadcast the top AERC competitions
and would appreciate any help you can steer our way. It would be
part live and part delayed broadcast and would be national
coverage. THAT might help get some sponsorship dollars for the
organizers!

Between the Olympics, Equitana USA 1996 and the new horse
tv channel, its going to be quite a year for us horse folks!!

sally lasater
equivid@cybergate.com
horsnet@cybergate.com

:-)