FW: [Horseclass] Help ! Tucker saddle for sale

The link needs the rest of the typing in it or it won't work.  If you want
the Tucker saddle, don't reply to me, but TO THIS KAREN JOHNSON.   bb

-----Original Message-----
From: Karen Johnson [mailto:kjohnson@prairieweb.com]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 8:55 AM
Subject: [Horseclass] Help ! Tucker saddle for sale

I hope someone wants a like new Tucker Cheyenne Trail Saddle (16"). I
accidentally bid on the wrong saddle and didn't notice until the next day
and now I'm the winning bid and don't want it, lol! It is on eBay if anyone
wants to "save" me. Sheesh.  Karen

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1808511628&r=0&t=0&sh
owTutorial=0&ed=1015565397&indexURL=0&rd=1