Re: [RC] softride vs. sportsaddle

I'm no expert on saddles, but just went through the research and decision making
for a new endurance saddle.  The reason I needed a new saddle was that my Circle
Y Flex Tree saddle was causing problems for my horse.  It was perfectly
comfortable for me and I loved it, but the swell and cantle parts on my saddle
and many treeless saddles is rigid and was pinching his wither/shoulder area and
the cantle was too far back for his short back and was causing alot of pressure
there.  I haven't gotten my new saddle yet, but the whole tree is made out of a
semi-flexible material.  Probably didn't answer your question, just my limited
experience.

Anna