Boz saddle-need saddle pad?

I have a Boz saddle on its way (hopefully).  From what I have read, you do not
need a saddle pad.  I would like to know if other Boz saddle owners found this to
be the case?  It was recommended to me to skip the sheepskin on the saddle
(underside), so my saddle will just have the dense cell foam pads.  I was
thinking at least putting a Dixie Midnight pad under it, but I haven't ordered it
yet.

Thanks,
Anna