Re: [RC] Makeup

>     A certain West Coast rider came back from the Pan Ams and NC
noting that the women where and reapply makeup at vet checks back  East.
It was a novelty for her, so you can be assured that it may  be a
regional thing!

The only one I know who did that was Rita Swift and she's one of a kind.
:-)  she looks a lot like Suzanne Plichette (sp?) and makes it a point to
look her best...but anybody who thinks she's soft is in for a *big*
surprise!  My older daughter was tickled to death when I told her about
it and decided that Rita is her role model.  I count on windburn to make
up for makeup...and consider chapstick a menace around shedding horses.
:-)

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.