Re: [RC] behavior and exersice levels

I would question what has changed since her move.  Okay, you say not as much turn out, I would try to remedy that.  What about her diet?  Is she still getting the same diet without as much work?  Is she getting more protein than she needs at this time?  What about the activity level around the stable, is it very busy compared to your quiet back yard?  I would definitely play detective until I had this resolved or bring her back home. JMHO