Re: [RC] stifle question

Caryn,
I can't find the post you are referring to (Kristi's).  I have been recovering from surgery then was out of town and I have given up on trying to catch up on ALL the stuff going on RC right now.  Your post caught my eye...we have had a few clients experience some problems with stifles locking up and have had good luck putting out poles (post size) around the pasture and especially in areas where the horse goes in or out or accesses hay.  My sister's horse was so bad, she would lock up and couldn't move at all.  We were prepared to take her for surgery.  The vet suggested trying this.  She never had to have the surgery.  It worked and she is absolutely fine now.  Don't know if that is what your problem was but thought I'd suggest it anyway.
Maggie