Thank you all "horse is a pig"

Thank to all that responded to my post about the piggy horse. We are working on seperating the paddock and finishing the stable. To all that had concerns of the paddock being too small for two horses. The horses are let into another area to graze on grass, but it has to be managed or there would be nothing but dirt and rocks, round bales would be okay, but the QH would eat until he popped. They are also ridden alot around are neighborhood. Thanks again.

Lanora
Bey B- princess pacer
Sonny- Chow Hound