Biological Fly Control

I am interested in biological fly control.  I found only three posts on
biological fly control in the archives - I thought there had been more than
that.  What I am looking at is nematodes - can anyone provide me with
information about research, personal experience with this product,
effectiveness, best place to buy from, etc.?  Recommendations of similar
products?  Private posts are fine unless there is some demand for the
information.

Thanks in advance,

Joan Dowis