Re: [RC] Re: : [RC] Motions before the Board of Directors at the Convent...

In a message dated 2/26/2002 9:30:04 AM Pacific Standard Time, Sundaez@aol.com writes:

You guys need to be VERY careful.  John is not so rabid but most of the Iclandic owners get very incensed if you call them ponies.  They are officially Iclandic Horses.

Oh they need to get over it. I have 5 Icelandic PONIES. That is what they are <bg>

ROFL! I had one - you'll have to get through to get to John!
San