AERC Past Champions

Bob Morris scanned the pages of the old year books!! Although its sometimes
a bit difficult to see, they are posted at:

  http://www.endurance.net/HallofFame

There are Small, Medium, Large versions. beware of the large versions as
they are large.

I'm off to AERC convention. a trip down HW 95 to Oreana to meet up with
steph and on to Reno. I'm taking the suburban
(http://www.goldhill.com/07262001/pages/IMG_1528.htm) and I've almost got it
started!!!:)

johnt
(btw: I think the spam thing is over. it was an old version of the listserv
on a lost-and-forgotten box back in a corner....endurance:)