RE: [RC] Motions for the BOD added

The Motion <<<<:   AERC is to enter into an affiliate
membership agreement with the National Governing Body for
Equestrian Sports in the USA (currently USA Equestrian)
immediately following the signing, by both USAE and AERC, of
the written document containing the terms agreed upon by
both organizations.
 Presented by:  Dane Frazier, DVM >>>>

Please sign this blank sheet of paper oh please sign this
blank check. Just what does the <<<written document
containing the terms agreed upon by both organizations>>>
consist of.

Of course I may be dumb but I ain't stupid!

Now, let me say I heartedly approve of an association with
the USA-E but I want to see what exactly is being signed. It
is motions like this that are, by our Procedures,
incomplete. What will it cost the Conference?  How much time
of our Office Personnel will be devoted to this? Who will be
representing the AERC during negotiations? What will we be
giving up? What will we be gaining?

Throw this off the agenda until it is complete and the Board
Members have a chance to be informed. How many more screwups
do we need before we awaken? What is the opinion of the
membership?

I am sending these comments to my Regional Directors as
well. This, and I put it bluntly, half assed way of eluding
sensible informed input and precluding any investigation
into the matter needs to be checked.

When are we going to become business like?

Bob Morris

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID