Re: [RC] RE: [RC] Motions before the Board of Directors at the Convention

The Motion:  <<<<Abolish all qualifications imposed by the
AERC on the National Championship ride this year.>>>>

To me this mends the 2002 is wide open and available for
competition to all members of the AERC no matter what their
ride record. If you have paid your dues to the AERC you are
entitled to ride in the 2002 NC 100 mile ride.

This is exactly what I think it means.  John said he would make this motion back in December or January I think.  It is not a surprise and I think it means exactly what it says.  The board has gotten nothing but a lot of flak over requiring 500 miles so someone moved to abolish all qualifications.  Actually, I would prefer that than going back to the original qualifications which are virtually the same thing.

mb