spam sneaking through

there seems to be some bulk mail being sent which is related to ridecamp.
I'm tracking it down. Its not showing up in the archives but the message
headers I have indicate that it does contain valid ridecamp header fields.
If you have received any of these (there have been 2) and still have them,
if you'll forward the message (or at least the header) to me i'd apreciate
it.

I'm not certain what's up but the active accept and distribution lists have
not been compromised.  The messages I received came to a different email
address than the one that i used for ridecamp.  I'm thinking that possibly
the archives were scanned for email addresses??

more on this later,

johnt