rides in the Southern region?

is anyone going or coming through the birmingham area on their way to a ride
in or after JUNE? if so could you let me know, i am wanting to get to a ride
this yr and would like to take my horse. i would be willing to help out with
gas and can camp in tent. horse is very manageable and easy and a joy to be
around. if anyone is headed to a ride let me know thanks. jaime in alabama