Re: RC: Gu/PowerGel

Renee Gonzalez wrote:

> Ah, yes, but the problem with carrots is that on a nice warm day, they
> leave a lovely coating of slime on the inside of your packs.

I always had them in a ziploc baggy and so long as they
are fresh, they don't seem to get slimey. Of course, I
usually eat them all in the morning anyway.

One tip - if you have a high cantle SS that is snug on you,
don't put the carrots in the front pocket of your top -
there isn't enough space for you *and* the carrot when you
go up in the posting.

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@foothill.net
Repotted english person in Garden Valley (Sierra Foothills), CA