Stallion

I have an ad running in the r/c "Horse" classifieds for breedings to my
nice young stallion, "Vellum".  It is dated 02/17/02, and includes a
photo.  For anyone who may be interested in breeding to him, he is an
IAHA Sweepstakes sire, and has tested SCID clear.  Take a look at this
lovely, talented stallion!

Sarah

"My home is my saddle; my roof is the sky.  The prairie i'll ride 'til
the day that I die."   (from a cowboy song)