RE: RE: Maktoum Death

> Oh Wolfgang
> This makes me sooo sad. We met him at the ROC ride in Utah--- he loved
> one of my Explodent daughters and was riding her around with my daughter
> Stacie. He made the comment to Stacie that he would love to see her
> compete at a ROC with him someday and they could ride together. He was
> VERY charming, VERY sweet and even "disco'd" with my kids and myself the
> night of the ROC party. Not pretentious at all, he was a very nice young
> man. It is a loss to the sport as well as his friends and family.
> Bette

Bette,

maybe you misunderstood me: It was NOT the well known Sheikh Rashid, the one
who is riding all over the world. It was one of his cousins, I am not sure
if this one ever rode himself. According to the Worldwide Ranking List from
2001 he was not riding.

The "real" Rashid is hopefully still alive - and yes, he is a very nice
young man.

Wolfgang