Morgan for sale

 She is 10 y.o., 14.3 hh, very
pretty, dark bay, and tough as nails.  Has done trails and likes them.
Doesn't
like driving, which is why I'm selling her.  Asking $3,500.  Scanned
photos
are available.  I am located in central Virginia, about 80 mi. NW of
Richmond.  Let me know if your friend is interested.
 This Morgan is very dark (almost black), but would make
an excellent endurance horse at the lower-middle levels.  We took her
on several CDEs and she never had time penalties or failed a vet
check.

In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
North Central Florida
Riding: the art of keeping a horse between yourself and the ground.