Re: RE: Re: foot angles

Sorry, but we see hundreds of horses who are sound year round at the angles
I previously mentioned both barefoot and shod.  45 degrees on the front can
cripple some horses.  I'm not buying that and I hope everyone will remember
not to lump their horse into a category of "one size (in this case, angle)
fits all".  Figure out what works best for YOUR horse.
Maggie