20 Mule Team

Just wanted to send a BIG thank you to Jackie Bumgardner for showing the DPD
Endurance Gang from Washington State such a great time in Ridgecrest, CA.

The trails were challenging and marked well.  The management and vets were
fantastic to work with. The weather cooperated until well after dark when the
wind kicked up. This wasn't enough to daunt the bravest, however.

My daughter, Jessica Anderson, and her awesome horse, MC Isaac, finished the
100 miler with her sponsor, Mel Sherman, who rode Count's Cymphony (for sale
by DPD). Dory Jackson also finished the 100 on her incredible stallion, CCA
Balistik, just ahead of Jess and Mel.  Sally Christopher on her horse, Booker
Jay, finished the 65. Lara Dorman from Montana finished the 65 on Lady
Wyndham (also for sale by DPD), and I also finished the 65 on Kolorado Bey
(yet another DPD for sale horse).  We were thrilled with our completion rate
from WA State since there were a record number of riders entered in this
year's ride. This also meant quite a few pulls. Our DPD gang had an
incredible completion rate.  We're still jumping and doing the happy dance
over that.

The drive was worth the sunshine and good company. We all came home with
suntans to last us until our ride season up here gets underway at the end of
March!

Take care all and thanks for letting us share the trails in California!! We
loved every minute!  Please take a moment and look at the horses we brought
to this ride. They are tough, strong horses and priced very reasonably. All
are posted on the DPD website.

Darlene Anderson, Patty Scott,and Mel Sherman
of DPD Endurance Enterprises.
<A HREF="http://dpdendurance.homestead.com/dpdendurance.html">
http://dpdendurance.homestead.com/dpdendurance.html</A>