Riding 100s Human lytes

carla lawson robandcarla@hotmail.com
I have a weak stomach and bad nerves Although I haven't ridden a 50 or
100. I like Pedia Lyte or a childrens elyte because it is a little easier
on the stomach and the sugars aren't as bad which makes it easier for the
weak stomachs and bad nerves who get a case of the squirts. One of these
days I think I am going to practice yoga or fung shuei what ever for
stress....and nerves...and get a huge bottle of pepto!!!
oh yeah....pepto bismol...that should be included in your RX there!
Carla (I get the butterflies thinking of riding!!)
Ansata (oh just shut up and bring my hay home!!)
Haley (yeah...be sure and get the good stuff too!)
Rob (Dont forget some lysol for porto potties!!!!)