Re: VERY IMPORTANT TRAIL ISSUES--PA

Helga Loncosky <hblmh@ptd.net> said:

>VERY IMPORTANT TRAIL ISSUES--PA
>I know this is somewhat off topic, but it is so important to get support
>or no one will be riding trails in PA in the future.

By no means is this of concern to just Pennsylvania residents
or people who use Pennsylvania trails.  State agencies, including
Fish & Wildlife agencies, keep in touch and watch each other
to see what has been successful in other states.  It gives them
ideas to try in their own states.  If, say, the Tennessee F&W
sees that Pennsylvania F&W has been successful getting the hunting
land closed to everything but hunters, the next thing you know
they'll be trying to do the same thing in Tennessee.

Linda B. Merims
lbm@naisp.net
Massachusetts, USA