RC: Re: Men in Tights

Those are SUCH cool clothes (no pun intended!).  I actually said to my hubby that I must find out if it has an inseam - if it doesn't, I'm gonna buy me some!  Not sure what the price is going to be out here in the last colonial outpost, but hopefully I'll have to work only 1 extra job to buy a pair.

But Howard, why ever can we NOT wear the figure skating outfits?????

Cheers
Kristene (GIRL in tights)