Re: RC: Trailer Ties

I've been using the Sky Hook tether for almost 2 years now and I REALLY like it.  The two guy wires reallly help strengthen and support the main hook part and is easy and fast to set up.  I like the way it gives my horses extra room to move around while tied to the trailer.  My mare discovered that she could turn all the way around and scratch her butt on the trailer tack door!  Too funny!

Annette