Re: RC: Re: Re: physiology of weight

Most of the rides I go to seem to find the BC horse fine.  However, I do know some rides that have a high vet score award or at the very least mention the horse with the high vet score which more often than not is the horse that actually wins BC....

In addition, we have a horse excellence award instead of BC for LD but that opens a whole can of worms with some people.

maryben