Re: RC: RE:weight

This is soo interesting, especially as I just bought a new gelding who is smaller than I thought I should buy for my weight.  He's very strong, but I see that building him up, isn't going to solve all our problems.  I've been doing a lot of walking/running trying to get more in shape, and my new boy tails, so this combo could/will help a lot.  I'm feeling better about how to handle this while I'm conditioning both of us.