A spring sale!

   As all of us know shedding time is upon us.  We want you to know that Trail-Rite Products is offering a sale on our "Sure Guard" Protection saddle pads.  Regular price is $20. Sale price is $15. until the end of March.  Please look on our web page on Sure Guard Protection Saddle pads for more information.  They will help preserve you expensive thicker pads and keep your horses backs from getting sore from hair, dirt & salt build up.  Check them out!
Thank You,
Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
18171 Lost Creek Road